We are OPEN and conducting “Curbside Consults” as recommended by veterinary professional organizations. We are committed to reducing the spread of COVID-19 while remaining open to serve the community. At this time, we are continuing to see both healthy and sick pets as well as performing surgical procedures.
How do our “Curbside Consults” work?
- Arrive for your appointment, or to pick up food and medicine, and stay in your car. Then call us at (248) 855-1377.
- A team member will come out, discuss your pet’s health concerns and bring your pet into the hospital for their appt while you wait in your car. We will trade your leash for ours and disinfect any pet carriers before they enter or leave the hospital.
- Our Drs will call you either during or after the exam to discuss findings, answer questions, etc.
- We are offering the option for our awesome reception team to check you out and take payment over the phone.
- Your pet and any necessary products will be brought back out to your car.
- If we need a face to face we will meet at a safe social distance outside or in the hospital.
Can we help in any other way? Please just let us know, we are here to help!
We are all feeling well and are strictly following protocols to stay that way. If you are feeling ill please take care of yourself and have someone else bring your pet for their appointment.