Michigan’s new restrictions are now in place. Watch Dr. Timothy Guild’s Veterinary Announcement:
Here is a list of important information for clients:
1. Gov. Whitmer made a new EO restricting vet services as of 3/31/20 in the State of Michigan. That means we will not be treating or performing routine wellness items. Services similar to a spay or neuter should be postponed until after April 13th.
We are still open normal hours and treating the sick or injured.
2. We have Telemedicine now setup at our veterinary practice! This is a great solution to the current state of problems. It allows you to reach our doctors for a scheduled appointment to help with your pet’s problems. Please call 248-855-1377 in order to schedule this with one of our trusted staff.
3. CurbSide – Service. As of this month we are continuing the guidelines of safety and keeping pet owners in their cars while we treat the pets. We do have video conferencing during this if you are interested the staff will assist with this integration.
4. Medication Pick Up – Hands FREE – We have started a touchless service at the front desk that ensures safety. You can purchase and pick up medications without coming into contact with any staff or public!
Spring is here, start your flea prevention!
5. People’s safety is #1 right now. We meet daily to ensure complete compliance within our staff to help protect each other and you.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any reason, big or small, as our primary goal is to ensure you and your furry family are in the best position during this evolving situation.
All the best during this time,
The Pet Crazy Team at Walnut Lake Animal Hospital